Jurnal Hukum to-ra : Hukum untuk mengatur dan melindungi masyarakat is an open access and peer-reviewed journal that aims to offer an international academic platform for cross-border legal research in multiple governance policies and civil rights law, particularly in developing and emerging countries. These may include but are not limited to various fields such as civil law, criminal law, constitutional and administrative law, customary institution law, religious jurisprudence law, international regime law, legal pluralism governance, and another section related to contemporary issues in legal scholarship.
Editor In-Chief :
Petrus Irwan Panjaitan, (Google Scholar ID: 3Jg8MScAAAAJ) Universitas Kristen Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia
Managing Editor :
Erni Murniarti, (Scopus ID: 57209458494) Universitas Kristen Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hadrian Geri Djajadikerta, (Scopus ID: 34871723100) School of Business and Law Wdith Cowan University, Australia
- Robertus Nugroho Perwiro Atmojo, (Scopus ID: 56026616500) Universitas Bina Nusantara, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Gopala Sasie Rekha, (Scopus ID: ) Winchester University, England, United Kingdom
- Nanin Koeswidi Astuti, (Scopus ID: ) Universitas Kristen Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Tomson Situmeang,(Google Scholar ID: he1xuz8AAAAJ&hl=en) Universitas Kristen Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Edward M.L Panjaitan, (Google Scholar ID: PleUbKYAAAAJ&hl=en)Universitas Kristen Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Lonna Yohanes Lengkong, (Google Scholar ID: 4oEnw9gAAAAJ&hl=id) Universitas Kristen Indonesia,Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hendri Jayadi, (Scopus ID: ) Universitas Kristen Indonesia,Jakarta, Indonesia
The appointment of the manager of the TORA legal journal can be downloaded HERE(SK Pengangkatan Pengurus Jurnal)
A journal to publish high-quality articles published for all aspects of research and the latest extraordinary developments in the field of Law. This journal number published by p-ISSN: 2442-8019 and e-ISSN 2620-9837 is a scientific journal published by the Faculty of Law, Universitas Kristen Indonesia which discusses the Law to regulate and protect the public. The purpose of the To-ra Journal is to disseminate conceptual thought and research findings that have been approved in the field of Law.